Posted on 2009.07.08 at 19:20
Current Mood: anxious
- Hey guys... Dunno if anyone can help, but I need to plead to you donate to a good cause... Me livelihood!! If anyone can donate like a minimum of five bucks, I need to generate a funds to help... Anyone that donates ten, I will wrangle a free Monkey Junkie TShirt for ya....
- Hit up Paypal, and just send out to email@example.com... Trying to collect a hundred bucks or so... Help me make the magic happen!!!
Posted on 2009.02.19 at 07:39
Current Mood: disappointed
- Alias, I have been drudging through each day, doing my best to earn money when I can.. but it never seems to be enough. I recently moved into the LA area, with the hope of my broad range of skills and the ever growing need of me when I wasn't here, to finally connect into some great harmony... Except it seems that everything is out of tune here right now!!
- With 45 days passed and counting, I grow weary of trying to run down and bludgeoning people with "Look at me! Look at me!".. and sometimes I miss the lifestyle of people just tracking me down for work.. Was a little sparse, but managed to keep me busy and somewhat paid. I guess I am sending this out there to see what the internet can tell me... Anything that I have not already thought up myself... I am in every search engine, every job finder... what else can one do or say.. to make the grade??
- I open this up for mild humor and/or guidance...
Posted on 2008.12.12 at 00:55
- So I am sitting in the netherworld that is Los Angeles, I have come across what most have spoke of but never actually admitted to being a part of... the Hollywood social gathering. I will say it is what most average folks experience, but it is something that regularly familiar with any standard event. I witnessed almost everything you see within an establishment, but never did I think I would be launched head first into this world without seeing the red flags go up.
- I snaked a number(under false pretenses mind you!) to a "actress/model", that has a fascination with UFOs, as she has witnessed these events take place.
- I watch a colleague shove a guy across the room for approaching him with the wrong look.
- I sat waiting for use of the bathroom, as I overheard constant sniffing action going on.
- I watched lie after lie taking place from all directions, so called connections being made.. the essential Hollywood underbelly. Acquaintances are on the market, and are essentially becoming the business one-night stand, just not at that moment!
- I would say more, but I won't incriminate people and place judgment.. people get drunk and will tend to commit wrongful acts because they feel they are in the right, while everyone else is dead wrong. I hate to tend to drunkards, but I love watching them unfold a random dramatic episode like they were rehearsing a skit from thin air. LA rocks... as long you do not let yourself become one of them... I pray for good successes, as long as I do not pay the price to degrating myself... Is there an equal medium?
Better question.. should I even consider calling the number I picked up at the bar?!?
Posted on 2008.12.08 at 07:15
- Alright.. I guess tomorrow, I am in the car and heading to LA for the week. I am searching relentlessly for housing and for potential work. I have interesting prospects, but I am kinda flying from the seat of my pants.
- I thought I would send this out, and see if anyone might want to meet up, do random shit, or make jokes... Also, if anyone has a small out of the way corner, I am still hunting places to crash for a couple days... It would be a real help if you can put me up!!
- Anyway, I look forward those of you in and around Southern Cali.. Later!!
Posted on 2008.11.13 at 15:45
Current Mood: creative
- So, over at DeviantArt, I came across this contest
... which is the greatest idea I have seen yet.. well, for me..Launch the full version of Whirled
- Check it out either at Deviant
, and have some fun and create your own thing
over at Whirled
Posted on 2008.11.05 at 12:50
- I dunno... I kinda like it. Now people... tell me you like it too... or vote on it or something!!!
Posted on 2008.09.13 at 03:32
Current Location: Middle of Nowhere
Current Mood: tired
- Alright kids... I have not updated as much as I would have liked to.. and when it has happened, it hasn't always been a real update about what I'm doing...
- I am in the throws of a animated pitch between a friend and myself. As most of the info I am keeping under wraps until the short is finished, I will set up a couple of visuals and ideas of what's going on once a week. This week, I give you a couple of images from storyboards and basic concepts. THe concept is a couple of middle school alter boys in a religious ceremony... And now I have said too much...( Purdy Pictures!!Collapse )
Posted on 2008.07.14 at 16:03
Current Mood: blah
- Okay, so I guess I entered something again... we'll see how that goes for me... and I guess people could vote to aid in it too!!
Posted on 2008.04.03 at 01:16
- For those of you who aren't paying attention to jacksonpublick
, the Venture Brothers third season is in the near future... The beginning of June to be exact. Thank Gawd... I have itching for some to look forward to. With Heroes
sitting on hiatus until the fall, this will keep me sane.
Check out all his posts
for more info on the upcoming season... with pics and everything!! GO TEAM VENTURE!!
Posted on 2008.03.14 at 07:47
- Woke up way to early this morning and already I have come across something that just floored me... care of Variety
- Congrats to boltcity
and everything, and yet I feel obliged to shake me fists in the air and shout "Damn Yous!!" Seriously, I hope to see more stuff like this happen in the future... cause Hollywood has been desperately seeking some new and original material for quite some time now...